2. Use License
1. One-Time Payment (for ‘Self Study’ digital courses): Permission is granted to an individual or the relevant number of purchased users from the purchasing organisation, to temporarily access and where available, download any relevant downloadable course materials (such as Handouts) on the Company's website for personal transitory viewing only.
2. Annual Subscription (for self-delivered ‘Team Training’ digital courses): Permission is granted to the relevant number of facilitators from the purchasing organisation, to temporarily access for 365 days and where available, download any relevant downloadable course materials on the Company's website, for employee transitory viewing during organisational team training only. Downloaded supporting materials only (including Handouts and Self-tests, but EXCLUDING the primary course videos), may be distributed to employee attendees during team training classes, based around the purchased content.
3. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- distribute any of the primary video content to employees, unless expressly agreed by the Company;
- transfer any materials onto any all-employee intranet or learning platform within the purchasing organisation, unless expressly agreed by the Company;
- provide access to materials to organisational facilitators in numbers greater than that purchased for, unless expressly agreed by the Company;
- use, share or distribute any materials outside of the purchasing organisation;
- deliver any of the Team Training content without a fully paid up current Annual Subscription;
- modify or share the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose (other than employee training within the purchasing organisation), or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on the Company's web site;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or 'mirror' the materials on any other server.
4. This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by Company at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
The materials on the Company's website are provided 'as is'. The Company makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, the Company does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its website or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site. The advice and strategies contained in the materials may not be suitable for your situation and should not be used to treat or diagnose. You should consult with a professional where appropriate.
In no event shall the Company be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on the Company's website, even if the Company or an authorized of the Company has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
5. Revisions and Errata
The materials appearing on the Company's website may include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. The Company does not warrant that any of the materials on its web site are accurate, complete, or current. The Company may make changes to the materials contained on its web site at any time without notice. The Company does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
The Company has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its website and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by the Company of the site. Use of any such linked website is at the user's own risk.
8. Governing Law
Any claim relating to the Company's website shall be governed by the laws of the Company Owner’s home jurisdiction without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
9. Lifetime Access
It is intended that information on this website be provided for the lifetime of the website. In the event that the website is no longer available, or an individual course is retired, owing to obsolescence, it is intended that a back up of the course in another format, be offered to active users (those who have accessed the course in the previous 2 years). In the event of incapacity of the owner of this website, lifetime access will no longer be considered reasonable.