For your team, does work feel like a whirlwind of stress and drama, leaving them frazzled, emotional or plain exhausted?
Perhaps mindfulness at work might help?
This 17-min Mindfulness at Work Team Taster is a simple, self-delivered team training package for your teams, colleagues or employees
The course helps answer:
- Why we might need mindfulness?
- What is mindfulness?
- What are the benefits?
- How do you do it, at home and at work?
By the end: Your team will have a clearer understanding of mindfulness and its relevance in the workplace, helping them decide if they want to explore it further
Self-Delivery: Simply play the video and follow the suggested guidance, asking the proposed discussion questions, where relevant
Duration: 17-mins (incl a 4-min guided meditation). You may wish to allow a further 5-15 mins for a follow up discussion
- To introduce the topic of mindfulness to managers, HR, a team or budget-holders
- To use as a brain break, a learning opportunity or a team reconnect, in a regular team meeting, an extended staff meeting or a training class
- 17-min video (which includes a simple relaxation guided meditation)
- Facilitation guidance
- Meditation audio file
- Meditation transcript (for self-delivery or translation, if required)
"But, I'm not a trainer .."
No problem. This bite-sized, self-delivered team training is designed to be delivered by non-trainers, such as team managers or enthusiastic team members. If you can play a video, read from the instructions and ask a question to the group (if required), you can deliver the training. No training experience necessary
Interested but unsure?
Here are all the Mindfulness at Work offerings:
For You 2-3 hour self-study eCourse
Self-Delivered Team Training packages:
- Team Taster: 17-min overview, great for team meeting discussions (this course)
- Team Lunch & Learn: 1-hr overview, great for a lunchtime training
- Team Deeper Dive: 6 x 1-hr series, great as an extended training series
Team Webinar on demand webinar delivered live to your teams
Want it invoiced, white labelled, hosted on your LMS or something else?
Please get in touch
“I design the courses that I wish I’d taken at the start of my career”
Debbie Jeremiah is an ex General Electric (GE) Crotonville global leadership learning designer. She specialised in mindful leadership and brain-friendly ways of meeting & working, delivering 200+ mind-related webinars. In creating ThinkingSpace.training she pooled her expertise of mindfulness, the brain at work and resilience to create accessible, brain-related content, for individuals and their teams
“I aim to create the content that past customers asked me for, namely; contemporary topics to help teams to think better, connect more, manage change and boost resilience. Delivered through blended offerings ..."
- simple, bite-sized, eLearning
- virtually delivered (brain-friendly) team workshops
- scheduled open webinars
- digital packages for self-delivery by HR or managers”
Debbie has an Executive Masters (Dist) from the Institute of NeuroLeadership, is an accredited Team & 1:1 SAFETY™ debrief facilitator from the Academy of Brain-based Leadership, is, a ‘Time to Think’ Thinking Environment® Transforming Meetings trainer and a certified trainer of numerous GE leadership skills classes. She is an international conference speaker on digitally supported neuro-management, mindfulness and resilience in the workplace
She lives near Cambridge, UK
Frequently Asked Questions
"when your mind is ok, you are (usually) ok"