Avoiding Overwhelm Webinar
Finding quiet in the eye of the storm
Feeling stressed, overwhelmed, wrung out?
When the pressures of the modern world all seems too much, what can you do to quieten the storm? This webinar will review some ways to help calm the inner turmoil, giving you more of a chance of dealing with the outer turmoil!
"Work-life balance matters. How can you perform well while not burning out? How do you identify symptoms or just warning signs? It's all in here, in an easy to digest format .."
"The course is a real thought provoker on how you should be balancing your work with your life and how you need to keep your focus on the work that matters the most, when everyone else is not supporting you on that.."
"There is really a lot of content in this class, starting with overwhelm and burnout, discussing healthy mindsets and giving a valuable set of tools to make changes for the better in your brain. These concepts may not be new or earth-shattering, but put together, they form a great plan of attack for feeling in control of your life. A great class with Debbie, like the others in the series!"
- Identify the signs and likely causes of overwhelm and burnout
- Reflect on the impact of your own mindset
- Measure and consider the key elements that contribute to your own healthy mental well-being
- Explore the role of positivity on overwhelm and reflect on some well-being 'marginal gains' in your own life, through virtual ‘speed coaching
REGISTER for Avoiding Overwhelm Webinar:
Click on Register to book your space on the ThinkingSpace (ClickMeeting) webinar and purchase your ticket
- Thurs 24 October 2019 (London 09.30/New York 04.30)* REGISTER
- Weds 30 October 2019 (London 15.00/New York 11.00)** REGISTER
- Weds 04 December 2019 (London 09.30/New York 04.30) REGISTER
- Weds 11 December 2019 (London 16.00/New York 11.00) REGISTER
Duration: 90 mins + 15mins Q&A
Price: £49 (GBP)
* Time zone converter
** Clocks change week
For corporate/LMS registrations, please Email us to arrange
Unsure? Try a free 30 min Taster to find out more about the webinar series
Frequently Asked Questions
All Scheduled Open Webinars
“I design the courses that I wish I’d taken at the start of my career”
Debbie Jeremiah is an ex General Electric (GE) Crotonville global leadership learning designer. She specialised in mindful leadership and brain-friendly ways of meeting & working, delivering 200+ mind-related webinars. In creating ThinkingSpace.training she pooled her expertise of mindfulness, the brain at work and resilience to create accessible, brain-related content, for individuals and their teams
“I aim to create the content that past customers asked me for, namely; contemporary topics to help teams to think better, connect more, manage change and boost resilience. Delivered through blended offerings ..."
- simple, bite-sized, eLearning
- virtually delivered (brain-friendly) team workshops
- scheduled open webinars
- digital packages for self-delivery by HR or managers”
Debbie has an Executive Masters (Dist) from the Institute of NeuroLeadership, is an accredited Team & 1:1 SAFETY™ debrief facilitator from the Academy of Brain-based Leadership, is, a ‘Time to Think’ Thinking Environment® Transforming Meetings trainer and a certified trainer of numerous GE leadership skills classes. She is an international conference speaker on digitally supported neuro-management, mindfulness and resilience in the workplace
She lives near Cambridge, UK